- Created on Thursday, 29 January 2015 14:28
Deleting a view, property or account in Google Analytics? Until now the data would have been lost forever - fine if the deletion was intentional but not so great if made in error!
Following user feedback Google are now in the process of rolling out a new feature that will provide a safety net.
To get started navigate to the administration tab, select an account and then click onto the "Trash Can" tool in the left hand menu. Select want you'd like to reinstate and click "Restore". After 35 days anything in the trash can will be permanently deleted so ensure you act fast!
- Created on Thursday, 29 January 2015 13:36
We’re a small but growing web & social media analytics consultancy based in Clerkenwell, central London. We work with a wide range of clients that include a number of international corporates, the public sector, several well-known brands and a number of national charities.
The role will entail:
- Auditing existing customer configurations and code and making recommendations on improvement
- Writing custom tracking solutions for complex websites
- Integrating with third party APIs
- Working with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (for which training can be provided)
- Pushing the boundaries in terms of what it's possible to do, developing innovative ideas and implementing them
We need someone with a minimum of 1 years commercial experience with a good working knowledge of the following:
- HTML (including HTML5) and CSS
- HTTP headers and cookies
- Debugging tools
Any experience of the following would be an added bonus:
- Angular.js, Node.js, AJAX etc
- Other web technologies such as php, flash, MySQL
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or other web analytics tools
- The role will sometimes be client facing and so strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach and excellent written and spoken English are all essential.
Prior experience of digital is desirable. Attention to detail and a high level of numeracy are essential.
Please send a covering letter with your CV to email@example.com
- Created on Wednesday, 07 January 2015 15:04
We’re a small but growing web & social media analytics consultancy based in Central London. We work with a diverse range of clients that include a number of international corporates, the public sector, several well-known brands and a number of national charities.
We've recently taken on a number of exciting new projects and are looking for an experienced Google Analytics analyst with a strong technical background to join the team.
Working as a consultant on a range of client projects the role will entail:
- Auditing existing implementations of Google Analytics making recommendations for improvement
- Gathering requirements from clients via workshops and structured interviews
- Thinking innovatively about what clients are trying to achieve and designing solutions that will often push Google Analytics to its limits
- Analysing and reporting against clients’ website & digital marketing performance
- Mentoring junior members of the team and managing aspects of their work
- Designing and delivering technically oriented training sessions to clients as required on an ad hoc basis
You’ll be expert in the use of Google Analytics and have at least 3 years hands on experience of working with web analytics. Experience of implementing Google Analytics e-commerce tracking (enhanced if possible) would be a great asset.
The role will often be client facing and so strong interpersonal skills, a consultative approach and excellent written and spoken English are all essential.
You’ll also need a strong understanding of digital marketing – possibly gained from an agency background although this is not essential.
Attention to detail, a high level of numeracy and advanced Excel skills are highly desirable.
The following skills / experience would be nice to have but are not essential:
- The Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- A good understanding of statistics
- Social media analytics using tools such as Brandwatch
- Experience with other web analytics tools – in particular Web Trends
- Experience of tracking mobile Apps
- Experience of conversion optimisation including experiment design, A/B and MVT testing
- Experience of working with the Google Analytics API
Please email your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Created on Wednesday, 05 November 2014 10:30
Google have recently rolled out a series of improvements to Google Tag Manager.
- New APIs that tailor the power of Google Tag Manager to your unique needs
- A new intuitive interface to help you launch and edit tags even faster
- More 3rd-party templates to make tagging easier
For further information please visit the Google Analytics blog.
- Created on Monday, 29 September 2014 11:10
We are a PPC and web analytics consultancy based in Clerkenwell, central London. We work with a wide range of clients including a number of leading brands, international corporates and the charity sector.
The role will involve:
- Auditing client website code
- Assisting with Google Tag Manager implementations
- Working with the Google Analytics API
- Prior experience with Google Analytics
- Experience of DHTML, AJAX and JSON
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience of responsive design
- Ideally knowledge of other web technologies such as php, flash etc
- eCommerce experience is desirable
For further information or to apply please send a CV with a covering note outlining your experience and daily rate to email@example.com
- YouTube launches Realtime Analytics Reports
- How to pull Analytics data into Google Adwords
- Improvements to Adwords Mobile Search Ads
- Social Analytics - Launch of Brandwatch Twitter Hindsight Service
- The Return of Google Analytics Benchmarking Reports
- Google Adwords - Callout Extensions
- Why Change the Default Channel Groupings in Google Analytics?
- New Google Adwords Policy Centre
- Why website URL structure matters to Google Analytics
- Social Media Analytics - Launch of New Service