Social media now forms an integral part of many companies' online digital marketing strategies.
With future use set only to grow and companies investing heavily in this area the need to understand the value of this investment is becoming increasingly important.
Thinking strategically before the launch of a campaign is essential. You'll get the best results by having a framework for measurement in place at the outset.
It's also important to think about what you measure. Knowing that you have a hundred likes for your Facebook page for example is great but what does that really tell you about your performance or the impact on your business?
Demonstrating ROI (in a financial sense) from social media activity can sometimes be difficult - nevertheless it is possible to track a range of metrics that collectively demonstrate impact.
Social Media Analytics Services
We can help by:
- Developing a social analytics strategy
- Choosing the right social media monitoring tool
- Identifying meaningful key performance indicators
- Social media campaign reporting
- Social media monitoring, insight and analysis
- Developing ideas to assess the impact of social media on your business