Privacy & Cookies
How do we collect information?
We collect information when you:
- Contact us directly by email, written correspondence or phone
- Complete the contact form on our website
- Apply for a job vacancy or send us your CV
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Visit our website
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use information you directly supply to us to:
- Respond to enquiries and carry out day to day business with clients
- Consider job applications
- Send you our newsletter (with an option to unsubscribe at any point)
We use anonymised data from Google Analytics to:
- Understand how people use our website
- Understand and improve our marketing campaigns
We use a third-party service called Google Analytics to collect standard information on visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to understand the numbers of visitors to various parts of the site, how our marketing campaigns perform and identify areas where we could improve the website.
The information collected cannot be used to identify you and we’ve taken additional steps to ensure that nothing that could be used to infer your identity is available to Google. We anonymise your IP address, provide a cookie opt out, do not use any other third party tracking pixels (such as Facebook) and do not use remarketing.
We use a cookie control tool on this site to provide you with control over the use of non-essential cookies. You can change your settings at any point by clicking onto the “C” icon that appears to the bottom left hand side of the screen.
Cookies set by our site are as follows:
- 1aa44f36cfe2577a27b18c8ab7d1140b – this is an essential cookie needed for our site to function that is deleted when your browsing session ends
- civicCookieControl – this cookie retains any settings changed via the cookie control tool on this site
- Cookies you can disable:
- _ga – this is a cookie set by Google Analytics
- _gat_UA-18977517-1 – this is a temporary cookie set by Google Analytics
- _gid – this is a cookie set by Google Analytics
Links to other websites
Please note that where we provide links to other websites we’re not responsible for the content or the privacy settings of those sites.
Emails or other interactions with clients or our response to potential work enquiries are kept on file to respond to further questions as a normal part of conducting business.
If you send us your CV, either in response to a job advert or speculatively, we will only keep your details on file for as long as is necessary unless we specifically email you and ask if we may retain your information for longer.
Within Google Analytics we do not collect any information that can be used to identify you. Google uses cookie data, that cannot be used to identify you, to calculate unique users to our site – this data item is retained for 14 months within our Google Analytics account.
Changes to this policy
We’ll keep this policy up to date – the contents of which may change over time as our offering and marketing strategy changes.
Our contact details
Last update: 25th May 2018