What is Universal Analytics?
Universal Analytics is a major upgrade to Google Analytics. It introduces a series of features that change the way data is collected and organised in your account enabling you to get a better understanding of how visitors interact with your site.
What new features does Universal Analytics offer?
Universal Analytics gives you access to improved data processing, new collection methods and more analytical tools.
Key features include:
- Access to new tools and services
- A new more flexible tracking method enabling you to collect data from any digital device
- Access to new user centric reporting
- Simplified and more accessible configuration options via your account Admin page
- The ability to create custom dimensions and metrics to collect data that’s unique to your business
- It makes it easier to stay up to date with new features and updates
Upgrading to Universal Analytics
Upgrading to Universal Analytics from either the synchronous or asynchronous versions is often relatively straightforward but requires some planning. If you'd like to find out more about what's involved and understand the advantages of upgrading get in touch and we'll be happy to talk you through the process.
Universal Analytics Services
We offer a range of services that include:
- Universal Analytics setup - from basic to advanced
- Google Tag Manager ("GTM") - advanced implementations using GTM
- Universal Analytics audits - to check that your account has been configured correctly and that you are taking full advantage of a range of new features
- Analysis, Insight & Reporting
How we can help
If you are looking for help in upgrading your account, have questions on how Universal Analytics could improve your understanding of site performance or would like to know more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.