An Introduction to YouTube’s Non-profit Programme
As the largest online video community, YouTube gets over 3 million views a day.
Now its non-profit programme offers registered charities in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada a chance to benefit as much as possible from YouTube’s extensive audience by offering several benefits not otherwise available with its free service. These include:
- Premium branding capabilities and increased uploading capacity
- Listing on the Non-profit channels and the Non-profit videos pages
- Ability to add a Call-to-action overlay on your videos to drive campaigns
- Posting a video opportunity on the YouTube Video Volunteers platform to find a skilled YouTube user to create a video for your cause.
- Ability to live-stream video such as conferences, concerts, etc.