Improvements Coming to Google Analytics
Google is rolling out changes to its Analytics platform that all users will begin to see in the coming weeks.
The new changes will include:
- Simplified design: The Home, Customization, and Admin headers will be moved to the left hand menu
- The left hand menu itself will become shrinkable to allow for more screen real estate
- Integration of a search bar in the menu
- The new header will allow you to switch views from any page
- After logging in Google Analytics will automatically return you to the last view you were looking at
- You can alter the default date range!
- A couple of pages have been removed: In-Page Analytics and Automatic Intelligence Events.
- Custom Alerts has been moved to the new Customization section.
We think these changes will create a far more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing experience.