Why Outsource Your Google AdWords Campaigns?
PPC can be complicated with a vast array of options from display advertising, through to geo-targeting, scheduling, mobile ads and optimisation tools. Add on the ever changing intricacies of platforms such as Google AdWords and it can be hard to stay up to date.
The Case For Outsourcing
Having access to a dedicated, expert PPC team can help you avoid making expensive mistakes and help maximise the return on your advertising spend. It can be particularly easy for example for less experienced staff to focus on the wrong metrics or to target inappropriate keywords leading to a plummeting ROI.
Some key advantages of outsourcing include:
- Access to a dedicated team meaning you have access to expert and up to date knowledge
- Well run campaigns will provide a greater ROI on your advertising spend
- Your PPC strategy will focus on outcomes rather than simple metrics
- Your PPC campaigns won’t be considered in isolation and will tie into your overall online strategy
- Outsourcing frees up time enabling you to focus on other core activities
When Not To Outsource
Outsourcing doesn’t make sense for everyone. If you are a smaller company on a limited budget then whilst you might benefit from some initial help in setting up your campaigns additional agency fees thereafter might limit their profitability.
Get In Touch